RAD Kids Courses
These courses are designed to be fun, engaging and rewarding. Kids are encouraged to play with materials, think creatively and make their own artistic choices. They include an introduction to contemporary art, themed activities that encourage both manual dexterity and confidence and allocate free time for creative discovery using the materials provided.
- 8-12 year olds
- Run once a week: Choice of Monday OR Wednesday
- Duration: 9 weeks of the school term
- Times: 4.00- 5.30pm
Fees: $200 (inclusive of GST)
- Teaching of specific art skills and techniques
- Introduction to contemporary artists and their work
- Modelled lessons covering a wide array of artforms
- Discovery based learning opportunities where trial and error is encouraged
- Free creative time
- Construction of large scale collaborative artworks
SELF SIGN IN:
Kids may sign themselves in and out of the course each week without the need for parents to accompany them into the building if this option is ticked at time of booking.
[*Please note this is at the parents consent and RAD assumes no responsibility for these individuals until they are on site.]